Subject: Re: Index of LWPRO issues
From: David Lumbers <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 04:46:39 -0700

At 04:06 AM 4/25/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>  I was wondering if anyone out there has a listing of ALL the LWPRO
>mags?  Meaning, a database of sort that shows subject, author, and
>issue of the article.
>
There have already been a couple of indexes printed in the LwPro issues
themselves.  Should be pretty easy to use these to make one big index.  I
think they've been printed twice so far - about 1 year apart.

>I am thinking about doing it (if and when I ever get a chance) and also
>to tear out my pages of LWPRO and putting them in some type of binder.
>It is starting to be a pain to look thru the newsletters.
Order a copy of the Lightwave Pro Compilation.  Most of the articals are
reprinted in that.  Hopefully mine is sitting waiting for me at home.  I'm
been stuck in Chicago on a course all this week.  Had some pretty good pizza
last night though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
David Lumbers
LGV Productions
Email: [email-masked]